- Does your practice have a policy manual?
- Do you have an EHR that works for you and your staff?
- Do you know your current inventory value? Frames? Contacts? Lens stock?
- Do you have a budget for your practice?
- Are you being overcharged by your suppliers?
- Is your lens supplier still working for you?
- Do you have the right frame mix?
- Are you a member of the right buying group?
- What is your current accounts receivable over 30 days?
- Are you verifying insurance benefits prior to the appointment?
- Do you have a policy for collecting copays and deductibles at the time of the visit?
- Insurance filing and posting straight to your EMR.
- Work with your staff to insure proper processes are in place.
- Monitor filing processes to insure maximum reimbursement.
- Control insurance receivables for both Medical and Vision plans.